Bingo House Rules:
Effective January 9, 2003
- You must be 18 or older to play.
- You must display a valid verification ticket.
- You must purchase a game book and progressive card to play specials.
- Bingo cards may be purchased until game the first special begins.
- You must bingo on the last number called.
- All cards must be permanently marked.
- Player must bingo loud enough for caller and/or floor worker to hear.
- No bingos accepted after the caller closes the bingo.
- The correct color sheet must be played for a valid bingo.
- Plastic must be used under cards and no tape is to be used on tables.
- No checks will be accepted.
- Only american money will be accepted.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on premises.
- No gambling will be permitted.
- Refunds are given only if books can be resold.
- Workers are not responsible for any missed numbers when covering a player's cards.
- Charity game tickets can be redeemed up to 14 days.
- If the bingo tumbler breaks down, balls will be drawn from a paper bag.
- The bingo board in front of caller is the official board.
- If an emergency forces bingo to close during play, players must submit unplayed sheets with their name attached. A new bingo date will be selected to continue play of these cards only.
- Management reserves the right to cancel bingo if there are not sufficient players present.
- For bingo information in case of inclement weather, call 586.992.1120.
- Prize money for less than 61 players will be paid as follows:
Quickies - $20.00
One Line - $15.00
Two Lines - $40.00
All jackpots will be paid at one-half the amount shown.
- In the event there is less than 51 players, all prize money will be one-half the amount shown.